Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting Started

Okay, I'm a little late to the game here, but ready to play! Exciting news on the branch front. We have the Branch Managers' meeting coming up in TR on March 14th. And our April meeting will feature and all-day training on Logic Modules/Outcome Measurement. We have lots of new Branch Managers on board and will be completing orientation for them on April 3rd.

In other news, I'm off to Spain on Wednesday, and following that with PLA at the end of the month.

2 comments:

dlheyson said...

Spain?! I'm jealous! Enjoy!

Rita Oakes said...

Spain was far better even than I anticipated, so I'm afraid there's a lot to be jealous about:) Still, it was nice to get home to the cats, however briefly. Spanish cats just didn't seem to warm up to American tourists--guess we talk funny:)